So proud of all my spinners who powered through another great week of workouts! We got through some TOUGH classes …. and are much stronger because of it.
Below are a few of the songs we ROCKED out to this week. Want to join us for a class or two? Check out my online SCHEDULE and come in for a class… I’d love to have you!
Fearless Friday Playlist! June 2010
1. Viva la Vida / Coldplay
2. Commander (Radio Edit) / Kelly Rowland
3. Breakin’ Dishes / Rihanna
4. We Be Clubbin / Ice Cube
5. More / Usher
6. Woohoo (feat. Nicki Minaj) / Christina Aguilera
7. Dynamite / Taio Cruz
8. Bad Romance (Chew Fu Club Mix) / Lady Gaga
9. Promiscuous Girl / Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland
10. We Built this City on Rock-n-Roll / Bay City Rollers
11. Manhattan / Kings of Leon
12. Hands Tied (Hex Hector Club Mix) / Toni Braxton
13. And I Ran / Flock Of Seagulls
14. Put Your Hands Up for Detroit (Club Mix) / Fedde Le Grand
15. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) Shakira
16. Touch Me / Rui Da Silva Feat. Cassandra
17. Around the World / Harder Better Faster Stronger / Daft Punk
18. You’re Making Me High / Toni Braxton
And I’ve got to say… I’m LOVIN the new Christina Album! She may be “trying to copy Lady Gaga”…. but comon… who isn’t? Hope you have the chance to enjoy these tunes – and I hope to see you in class soon!